Alf vS Godzilla Alf vS Godzilla

wow, what a messy piece of crap

annoying ass sound, crap animation.

Damn I wish I could give this -10

Animation Challenge Wk4-6 Animation Challenge Wk4-6

Nice

The submissions this time were better. As for the tutorials... the first one was good, the third ok i guess... but the second wasnt very good... plus when you went to the next page the voice from the last lep playing.

Week 4: noxx11
Week 5: Chillyphilly
Week 6: Qstorm

Rudy responds:

Yeah, I gotta fix that bug. I'm glad you enjoyed this though. THe submissions were better this time around.

asperity trailer ver. 1 asperity trailer ver. 1

Lol

It got a 2.6 and it has no animation. Damn you rule.

farfenwaffle responds:

haha yeah... im quite surprised myself ;) its even more sad at the fact it was canceled BEFORE i made this :\

Dangerous April Fool's Dangerous April Fool's

Awesome!!

IM sorry that I wasnt able to do my part. My tablet pen brok but im ordering a new one.

As for the collab, most of them were awesome. I loved your third part! I didn't see that in the thread.

I will definately try for the next one in the series although they may not be for a while since you will rpobably be busy with Wentworth and Buxbury no?

NOw to review in more detail:

Nutcasenightmare: Part 1 was awesome. Part 2 was awesome. Part 3 was awesome + omg lol. ours were just perfect. Part 1 wasn't as good as the others but I know it was rushed slightly. The second was the one I think with the best animation but the third was the best just because it is. :P
10/10 (rounded to the nearest trillionth lol)

MichaeltheJanitor: The boy was kind of simple but apart from that there was nothing really to say other than great!
8/10

the-K-factor: The characters were pretty simple at first. It was a pretty long short compared to the rest which in this case is a good thing. The part you added after when Nutcase asked you to add some violence was much better. To improve it you just add more detail to the characters like legs.
6.8/10

Spedsonaplane: I love the style of it. Your background was drawn with detail. Two tiny things that could make it better though are you could of used different characters instead of just using the same one. (just change the face I mean, not the body) Also although it was good, the shark didn't seem to fit witht he rest of it and slightly hindered it I think.
8.5/10

Chickedance333: As nutcase has said in the thread already, the actualy pranks are nice. But... the backgriund and character is waaay too simple. There was nothing wrong with animation...it was just lacking...
3/10

Denzel_Crocker: Your part is awesome. But whats more awesome than that is... YOU DIDNT USE HENTAI OR PENISES! When you showed us your Weekley Challenge 2 part I was looking for a hidden penis but it seems you really have stopped that! The walking is slightly weird but im guessing that was intentional?
9.3/10

xxflareknightxx: Same as chickendance333 but with more detail to the characters and background.
4/10

Brainsurgonist: Animation was simple. The characters were really simple and the backgrounds were ok.
4/10

To sum it up... most of these parts are awesome but a few hinder it unfortunately. Considering those few this collab won't achieve as good as it should and is about 7.8/10

However, seeing as its only a few and that a load of your parts are simply AWESOME!!! its a 9/10

Wow this is a long review...

9/10 4/5 Voted 5
Awesome!! (you lost one ! and capitalisation lol)
Ethion

Nutcasenightmare responds:

Wow. That was a REALLY helpful review! I'm glad you took the time and effort to help all of us improve! However I not glad that you didn't join! There WILL be a sequel. I WILL initiate the Dangerous Collab series.

And you WILL join. Of course if you want to.

And you WILL want to!

Goerge Goerge

Nice one

Its pretty good. I understood the whole other dimension thing but it was slightly confusing. Voted 5. Nice one!

Objection-Aru! 1.2 Objection-Aru! 1.2

Awesome

What was he going to say when Captain Obvious said case closed at the end?

Nice ending btw :D

You shouldve had captain obvious issue a restraint of sonice from, anywhere near eggmans base.

-Ethion

Neceron responds:

Thank you, man! ^_^
What Neceron was gonan say was "Well, Sonic has been destroying Robotnik's Property *deskslam* Consecutively for over 15 years!!"
that was the trump card~ but alas.
The restraining order woulda been a good ending~ why didn't i think of that? D: ah well~ thanks again foe the review and the 10 8D

Objection-Aru! 1 Pt. 1 Objection-Aru! 1 Pt. 1

Hehe that was cool!

Ill help you get this score up.

Its quite underrated id say :D

Good work!

-Ethion (from Dyn)

The Face Collab The Face Collab

HEY BOOGLEY AND REST!

I hope you reply to this :D
ITS AWESOME!

Now to watch it...

Its even more awesome!!! Ok im going to review this as I should without being biast.

It was good, there were many parts, most really great and loads awesome.

Some areas there wee slightly inadaquete parts that brought the whole thing down.

Another thing is the length.

Yes they were awesome but the collab is too long winded and seeing as they are all relatively similar, its starts to get... not boring but I started to lose interest.

This may be because ive already seen just about all the parts already but still it was a bit too long which most people would have closed down before it was finished.

Boogley, your parts were awesome. I dont think I could offer anything to make your parts in particular any better.

However, other parts such as teh leet stick and others weren't interesting, repetive or too long. (no offense tehleetstick, I just said the first name that came to mind)

I think the people you co'd were a good selection as well by the way.

(wow over 100 characters!)

I know I detested the idea in the forum but it would've been better if you made it into 2 collabs. I think both would have scored more than this because they would be shortened.

And now for the last part of the review:

(I congratulate you if you've read this much)

I was going to give this a score of 8/10 but (dang i said i wouldnt), im going to give a biast vote of:

9/10 and 5/5

I would give a 10 but I dont feel it was as great as it could of been

Like I said I tried to give my honest opinion

-Ethion

TheBoogley responds:

You crazy backflipper! You nearly burst into flames of rage when I said I was going to split it in two, and now you say that I should've. You sir, are a mystery wrapped in an enigma.
Thanks for the review, though it should've been shorter, maybe you could've split it into two parts. :)

End of the Row End of the Row

Awesome Bucks!

This is Ethion From Dyn btw

AWESOME MAN!

This rules so much! Its so underated. Im voting on this each day to bump this score up!

It was brilliant, insightful, meaningful and has a moral

Perverted Tales IV Teaser Perverted Tales IV Teaser

WOAH

Awesome man.

(this is Ethion from Dynanimtions btw)

Finish this off and get this submitted!!!

d-z responds: